- Brazil425.00 ฿This famous Brazilian coffee has rose-like aroma, orange citric qualities and a light, malty sweetness. The finish is very clean, honeyed and has orange notes. Medium bodied, mild acidity. Medium roast level. 250g
- Colombia Excelsio595.00 ฿Roasted from award-winning Colombia beans, this coffee has a full-bodied, smooth aroma with an excellent balance. This is a very good traditional coffee and is also the base of many coffee blends.
- Costa Rica Tarrazu620.00 ฿From the finest select beans of Costa Rica, this coffee offers a pleasant acidity together with an exquisitely balanced aroma. A superb coffee to start the morning with!
- Guatemala Antiqua638.00 ฿This coffee is cultivated in the healthy Pacific Mountain environment of southwestern Guatemala at an altitude of 1300-2000 meters, in a rich volcanic soil.
- Mexico Maragogype595.00 ฿Harvested from giant coffee beans from Mexico, which produce a light and lovely aroma when roasted properly. To some extent this coffee has a peanutty flavour and just enough acidity to be pleasantly sharp.
- Ethiopia Mocha Sidamo660.00 ฿A rich, strong flavour with a pleasantly full aroma, yet extremely smooth. This special Ethiopian coffee is a variety of the very first coffee beans ever consumed. Ethiopia is where coffee was first discovered.
- Kenya AA680.00 ฿Kenyan double A coffee is grown at high altitudes of between 1300 and 2000 meters, which gives this coffee all its pleasant moments – slightly acidic, with a full-bodied flavour and aroma, and with just a hint of black currant.
- Java Estate590.00 ฿An equally superior and exciting coffee as the Papua New Guinea coffee, this very strong, very rare Java coffee is difficult to find but definitely one of our original coffees worth experiencing. One of my own personal favourites.
- Papua New Guinea605.00 ฿One of the most exciting of our original coffees, Papua New Guinea has a strong, down to earth taste and a richly superb balance. This indigenous bean is absolutely one of the finest coffees in the world.